Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Karter starts school

Karter had his first day of school today. It was a trial class to see how he would do with Mama dropping him off and picking him up from school... so I packed his backpack with diapers, a change of clothes a sippy cup and off we went. I spoke to him about it a couple days prior and then in the car ride there I told him what he was going to do in school today. I blindly told him there would be a kitchen to play with, lots of "cho cho s" trains, arts and crafts and went on and on... what do you know as soon as he walked in the classroom they were doing apple painting right next to the kitchen set and on the way to the table we passed the trains. Mama did good! As long as you prepare Karter and tell him all about what is going to happen he adapts very well. I got a big kiss and he told me "more paint Mama" and off I went! He goes Wed and Thurs from 9:15 to 12.