Monday, February 9, 2009

New Milestones

On Thurs Feb 5th Karter picked up his first Gerber Graduate Puff (cheerio size) and fed himself.

Around Jan 24 I stopped breastfeeding - BTW my boobs shrunk a whole cup size .... anyone know if this is the norm because i miss my boobs. Around the same time we started sleep training again. I knew exactly how much food he was getting during the day. I started him on stage 2 food for breakfast, lunch and dinner along with 4 - 8oz bottles. He is still on soy formula - I tried some yogurt and he became very gassy and constipated. His habit of waking during the night to feed was created by me because he would wake up and I would go in a feed him. It took a couple of nights of listening to him cry before he started to sleep through the night. He now sleeps from about 8:30 until 7:00 ish.