Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back to Boston



Karter, Lionel and I took a work trip with Craig to Cambridge. We stayed at the Marriott in Somerville... Lionel was an additional charge - not sure why they thought he was the problem. Karter peed on the floor right before he broke the glass in the tub. I guess they deserved the $25 regardless who it was for.
We stayed in a one bedroom hotel room. You get very creative when you need your son to sleep and you still want to stay up past 8. We tucked karter in the corner behind the curtain. He went to bed no problem and we got to watch AI!
I didn't realize how much I missed Boston. Craig and I had so many great memories. Life was so different when you had no one to be responsible for but yourself. We plan on taking many vacations here. I got to see my GCT friends, Julie and Sandra. We all had a dance party in Sandra's apartment to Micheal Jackson's greatest hits dvd - so much fun!