Sunday, April 20, 2008

NYC and Chi-town

NYC - On March 29, I went into the New York City for a Cortland girl's night. Becca, Danielle, Missy, Candice and I got massages at a local spa during the day. Sat night we had busy night going out to eat at a Tapas restaurant and then headed over to a bar to sing karaoke... the baby was kicking throughout the night so I'm assuming Myron (grandpa Joe's name for the bay) didn't seem to mind the loud music and singing.


The Windy City -Craig and I went to Chicago last weekend (April 11-13), as you can tell we're trying to get as many trips in as we can before the baby arrives, to visit Brian and Suzanne. It was a weekend filled with delicious food, great company, lots of laughs and even golf lessons. Surprisingly my belly didn't get in the way of perfecting my swing. The instructor was "shocked" when Sue hit the ball 146 yards into the screen with a 7 iron! We were even awarded frequent visitor points by Sue and Bri for coming.... On Sunday Suzanne and I got pedicures. I opted for a chair massage and Sue got a manicure. After relaxing at the salon we took a prenatal Pilates class. NO - Suzanne isn't pregnant; she's a great friend who wanted to try out Pilates and was willing to take a class filled with pregnant women.