Friday, March 7, 2008

Boyton Beach, FL with the Kollarus Family



We arrived in FL last night! Surprisingly we took off early from Logan, but unfortunately that didn't mean we landed early. We hit some bad weather coming down the coast and got in about an hour late. The baby was kicking for about a half hour on the plane. Craig was able to feel the kicks with me, so despite the delays, we both sat there with smiles on our faces, happy as could be. The baby was just as happy to get out of Boston as I was. Work has been pretty stressful and I'm sure the baby feels the affects every now and then. I attended my first yoga class on Tuesday, hoping the breathing, stretching and meditation will help me cope with some of my stress. I am going to do my best to get to the gym every Tues during lunch for an hour of yoga and do my prenatal yoga video once a week.

My mom and I went shopping for maternity clothes. Old Navy had a great selection and I got 2 pairs on jeans and a ton of shirts. Thanks to my mom I'll be comfortable for at least the next couple of months! We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing in the sun, eating and enjoying each other's company. The people-watching at dinner on Atlantic Ave Sat night was unbelievable. My new Old Navy and Target maternity wardrobe definitely didn't fit in with the Armani and Gucci fashion show down Atlantic Ave. All in all, it was a great night though.

My mom started to knit a baby blanket while she was in FL, surprisingly in green. I was shocked it wasn’t pink considering she really wants a grandDAUGHTER. Every time I refer to the baby as he/ him I get corrected and reminded that the baby is a she/her. Thanks to Suzanne at 1:15 Sunday morning we got some pretty good ideas on baby names.... I told you we weren't going to share any of our names, but I will let you know that Jorge is in the top 50.